When the need arises to obtain Insurance for yourself or your family there are 2 options available. You can either purchase thru an Agent or purchase directly from the Insurance Company itself.
Here are some advantages of having a local Insurance agent to help you thru this process.
1) Most agencies have multiple Companies that they write for. Therefore they can shop your Insurance to find you the best rate & coverage for your needs.
2) Most Insurance agents operate in the same vicinity as they live in. Therefore you get to work with an assigned localized agent that is close by and easy to contact. You get a real life person who becomes personally involved with you and your families needs.
3) Most Insurance agents are Licensed to sell multiple products. So they can help you with a variety of Insurance needs at the same location. Just as the Large Companies offer the bundling services agents may also be able to help you out with a deal if you purchase multiple Insurance products from them.
4) A good Insurance Agent will also review with you and keep track of your policies. Making suggestions on other coverages or policies that could be needed or beneficial to your circumstances.
5) Having an Agent can really help when a Crisis occurs and you need to rely on your Insurance. They can easily help you thru the process and cut thru a lot of the red tape. A Good Insurance agent will fight for you and get you the money you need from the Insurance Company. They also will fight to get any discrepancies or Issues cleared up between you and your Insurance Company.
Purchasing Insurance directly from the Company online or over the phone may be a little quicker and a little less expensive by not having to pay a fee to the Insurance Agent, however you have to rely on a call center rep who might not be licensed or knowledgeable enough to guide you thru the process. They may not be the most helpful or dependable in your time of crisis.
An Agent has been thru this process hundreds of times and can help guide you thru the process. Without someone there to guide you thru the process you could get lost. A good Agent will always go above and beyond for their customers....We at the Cote Agency will always go above and beyond because we treat our clients like family.
Contact us today to get a quote.
By Camille Long